We're here to make a difference
Wide Open Agriculture Ltd (WOA) is a vertically integrated, food and agriculture company that regenerates ecosystems and revitalises communities in Western Australia’s Wheatbelt.
- We distribute premium grass-fed beef and lamb to food services throughout Western Australia
- We have a food brand, Food for Reasons™ to market fresh and processed healthy food products
- We purchase land and partner with regenerative farmers to help restore the ecosystem and ensure long-term productivity
Wide Open Agriculture 100% owns and operates three subsidiary companies that allow a complete vertical integration from regenerating landscapes to providing informed customers with a meaningful food experience.
The 4 returns framework was created by the Commonland Foundation to develop a landscape restoration economy.
Our goal is to create opportunities to revitalise the Wheatbelt, to help restore the ecosystem, to ensure long-term productivity, to encourage people back to the region and to inspire diverse, vibrant communities. To do this, we have adopted a unique business framework that delivers 4 returns:
- Social Capital: Bringing back jobs and creating new business opportunities
- Natural Capital: Restoring biodiversity, soil health and water quality
- Financial Capital: Realising long-term sustainable profit
- Inspiration: Giving people hope and a sense of purpose
WOA offers a scalable, impact investment that regenerates a global biodiversity hot-spot and the farming communities located within it. WOA has adopted an impact strategy that is low-risk, is secured by real assets (farmland) and delivers 4 returns to the Wheatbelt.